Tuesday 26 October 2010

Glossomethingtoshowyou.



HELLO.

I've been to spain recently which was very nice. I saw a snake, some lizards, some dragonflies, a big cricket
and a pet duck called Pate. I also noticed that Spanish people like to put jam in their coffee in the morning...
which is quite unusual. One evening my mom asked for a white wine spritzer and they gave her a sprite, ha!

Anyway, Ive uploaded some new and old work to Glossom - A new portfolio viewing website. The work is presented
in quite a cool way, creating your portfolio layout is quite good, its almost like playing Tetris or traffic jam.
So naturaly - I enjoyed it.

Please feel free to have a look and make your own profile on there, its fun and good exposure!

I have to go to the dentist at 2.30 today.

http://www.glossom.com/miffweaver

No comments:

Post a Comment